European Applications

These applications are for the nationals of countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.

Unlike other foreign nationals, the citizens of the European Union (EU), the non-EU countries in the EEA and Switzerland may qualify to enter and work in the UK. This without a specific type of visa or work permits.

EU nationals currently qualify automatically. For instance, if they are a job seeker, self-employed, worker or a student. This is dependent on the Brexit deal so may change. Importantly, you should seek advice on regularising your status.

Therefore if you are a EEA member with a family member of a EU national then you are initially allowed to enter the UK. But only for a certain period of time. That is provided that you present a passport, EEA family permit, and a residence card or permanent residence card.

Although all EEA-based applications carry no fee with the Home Office. They tend to get complicated. Especially when it comes to determining whether they fall within the category of “Qualified Person”.

Why use us?

At Farani Taylor, our team has extensive European Immigration experience. We have helped many Europeans settle here.

The UK immigration authorities are making their assessments ever more stringent. Therefore it is essential to obtain professional help to prepare your application according to the regulations.

If you are a EU national or EEA national or non-EEA family member seeking to live, work or study in the UK. We are happy to help you and your family by providing advice and guidance regarding all aspects of European Immigration Law. Contact us today on 020 7242 1666.

Anum Wraich

Biography Anum Wraich is a Solicitor with extensive experience in all aspects concerning Immigration and Family law. Anum excels within...
Read Profile