Possession Claims

How can we help should you be issued a possession claim?

Has your private landlord issued a claim for possession of your home under Section 21 or Section 8 Notice?  Has your social landlord issued a claim for possession on the basis of a Notice to Quit or any other types of notices?

If so, we can help you investigate the matter and advise you on the best course of action available to you. If the landlord’s action can be defended, we vigorously challenge the claim and make appropriate representation for you at Court.

Where there is no defence available or that the merit of the defence available is poor, we try our best to find a suitable solution for you. This may include simply delaying the eviction if you need more time to locate alternative accommodation.  

Get in touch…

Complete the form below or call our office on 0207 242 1666.

employment law solicitors London

Hamidullah Khan

Director and Solicitor
Biography Hamidullah is an experienced Civil Litigation, Housing and Welfare Benefit Solicitor-Advocate with a wide and deep experience of court...
Read Profile