Child Relocation

We remain open for new business. We are offering virtual consultations for anyone needing family law advice during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. To arrange your consultation, call us and we will book in an appointment at a time to suit you.

Relocating your child

If you wish to move overseas with your children without the other parent you must have written permission from the other parent and anyone else with parental responsibility of those children.

If you do not have this, you need the permission of the Court.  

If the consent of the other party with parental responsibility is not obtained or if the permission of the Court is not granted and you remove your child from England and Wales, you could be committing child abduction.