Individual Tier 2 Application

Once an employer has approval from the Home Office it can formally start the process of recruiting skilled migrants from outside the UK. Our corporate team can assist you in making your application to reside in the UK as a sponsored worker. Whether you are making you initial application as a Tier 2 migrant or you extension/settlement application our expert team is at hand to guide you through the process.

Corporate Immigration Team