Our team of experts specialise in all fields of Immigration, whether it’s for your personal needs or for the need of a business.
Do you fall into one of the following categories?
• The thought of coming to the United Kingdom just for a visit can be daunting and the visa process is one that you may struggle with.
• You are an individual with skills and are looking to work in the United Kingdom but do not hold a British or a European Passport then you may be restricted to here.
• You are without Leave to Remain, and you need assistance in regularising your stay. The Immigration rules are changing drastically and these changes can benefit you, even though you do not have a legal status in the UK.
• You are in a relationship with a British, Settled Person or a European National, but do not know which application to make in order to regularise your status in the UK. It may be that you need advice on extending your existing visa.
• You have been stopped and taken into custody by the Home Office and may be deported from the country, which affects your immigration history not only for the UK, but also when you are applying for visa to enter other countries. You can contact us on our emergency line – 07943 636 855.
• You are student looking at studying at one of the many prestigious academic institutions in the United Kingdom. You may need some assistance in navigating the application process and the complex Immigration Rules.
• You are afraid to return to your country of origin, as your life may be in danger. You should not have to suffer in silence and all lives matter. If you fear the death penalty, unlawful killing, torture or inhumane or degrading treatment or punishment and are confused by Humanitarian Protection rules.
• You are looking to add to the British economic success story as an incoming entrepreneur from abroad and are interested in Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa service. You may also be one of the successful entrepreneurs looking to expand your business into the United Kingdom.
• You are looking acquire indefinite leave to remain in the country and later get your British nationality by investing in the British economy or looking to start your business here.
• You are a current business owner, looking to acquire skills from abroad. It can be difficult to assess to acquire the correct license in Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5 and ensuring that your company complies with its set duties. The compliance of a sponsor license always remain an essential element and we are here to not only help you in obtaining one but also in making sure that you do not breach any of the duties set by the Home Office.
We are experts in all areas of Immigration Law. We can help navigate through the process. You can contact us today to assist, whatever your situation and status.
Please have a look closer at the areas that may affect you: